All text, photographs, graphics and other content displayed on this website are copyright factasia.org (“factasia.org Content”) or its licensors. All rights in all factasia.org Content and other content on this website are expressly reserved.
This licence permits you to copy and distribute factasia.org Content, provided you do so in accordance with the terms below. All use of factasia.org Content is solely on the terms of this licence – if these terms are not acceptable to you, you are not entitled to make any use of factasia.org Content under this licence and must seek specific permission from factasia.org:
- You may reproduce sections of up to 150 words from individual pages, except where a page contains fewer than 300 words when you may only reproduce up to 50% of the words on that page. Any reproduced sections must carry attribution to factasia.org and may not materially change (or suggest a material change in) the meaning of the factasia.org Content. In the case of web-based reproduction the quoted content must include a link back to the original factasia.org page from which it is sourced.
- Any charts or graphics may be resized, but should not otherwise be altered. Any source mentioned should remain clearly visible. For web-based reproduction of charts or graphics there should be a link back to the page on which they were found, or the factasia.org homepage.
- You must assert factasia.org’s copyright in all factasia.org Content used and must not purport to claim any copyright or other rights on behalf of your self or any third party in content sourced from factasia.org’s website or any other factasia.org source.
- You must not attribute to factasia.org any material which is not factasia.org Content.
- You must not in any way do or omit to do anything which may suggest or imply: that factasia.org endorses any products or services other than its own; or a misrepresentation as to the relationship between factasia.org and yourself; or any false information about factasia.org
- You may not make any use of factasia.org’s trade marks except as expressly permitted in this licence.
- You must not do or omit to do anything which may weaken, damage or be detrimental to factasia.org’s trade marks, goodwill or reputation.
- factasia.org makes no express or implied warranty or representation as to the accuracy or adequacy of the factasia.org Content and all conditions, warranties or other terms concerning the factasia.org Content which might otherwise be implied are hereby expressly excluded.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, factasia.org shall have no liability to any party for any loss or damage arising from use made of factasia.org Content under this licence, whether such loss or damage was foreseeable or in the contemplation of the parties and whether arising in negligence or otherwise
- This licence may be amended or terminated without notice by factasia.org at its absolute discretion – please check the currently applicable terms of this licence from time to time.
- This licence and your use of factasia.org Content in accordance with it are subject to Hong Kong and English law.